1. Minutes and Detailed Record
a) Minutes of 25 January 2011 ACP 1 (348/2011) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 25 January 2011 meeting ACP 2 (348/2011) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (348/2011) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Members will discuss matters arising from previous Meetings. ACP 5 (348/2011) (aqua blue)
b) Penflufen – Members will discuss the applicant’s proposals to address issues raised at ACP 347. ACP 5/2 (348/2011) (aqua blue)
c) Member Recruitment – The Secretary will update Members on plans to recruit new Members to replace those retiring in 2010/11
4. Science Media Centre
Fiona Fox from the Science Media Centre will make a short presentation to Members, and respond to questions.
5. Application for first inclusion of Trichoderma asperellum (Strain T34) in Annex I of 91/414/EEC and for UK provisional approval (PPPR), in the product ‘T34 Biocontrol’ formulated as a wettable powder (WP) formulation and containing 1.0 x 109 cfu/g Trichoderma asperellum (Strain T34) ACP 6 (348/2011) (yellow)
Trichoderma asperellum(Strain T34) is a new microbial fungicide. A commercial level of approval is being requested for the use of ‘T34 Biocontrol’, a wettable powder (WP) formulation containing 1.0 x 109 cfu/g Trichoderma asperellum (Strain T34) for protection of carnation plants from Fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. dianthi (FOD).
6 Application for 120 day emergency authorisation for the use of ‘Maxcel’ on apples ACP 7 (348/2011) (pink)
Members will consider an application for a 120 day emergency authorisation which was granted for ‘Maxcel’ on apples after consideration by the ACP at the 16 March 2010 meeting (342/2010).
7. Application for 120 day emergency authorisation for the use of ‘Dacthal W75’ on leek ACP 8 (348/2011) (lilac)
Dacthal W75’ is under revocation due to the non-inclusion of chlorthal-dimethyl in Annex I. The Committee will consider an application for a 120 day emergency authorisation for use on leeks.
8. Procedure for applying for the outdoor use of anticoagulant rodenticides that are restricted to indoor use only ACP 14 (348/2011) (vivid yellow)
Members will consider a procedure for applying for the use outdoors of anticoagulant rodenticides that are currently restricted to indoor use only. The need for such an application may occur where, because of resistance, rodent control outdoors cannot be achieved by rodenticides approved/authorized for such use. The paper outlines the type of information required so to determine if the use should be permitted.
9. Defra non-formal consultation on the Plant Protection Products Regulations 2011 and the Plant Protection Products (Fees and Charges) Regulations 2011 ACP 13 (348/2011) (salmon)
Members will consider a response to the consultation on two sets of draft regulations.
10. The ACP Annual Report 2010 ACP 10 (348/2011) (green)
Members will consider the second draft for the Annual Report of 2010.
11. Date of the next meeting
ACP 349 to be held in Conference Rooms 1-3, Foss House, York, on Tuesday 10 May 2011, commencing 11.00am.
12. Any other business
Information Papers (white)
Garlic use on turf ACP 9 (348/2011)
Correspondence with PIAP ACP 11 (348/2011)
Correspondence with Pesticides Forum ACP 12 (348/2011)
Correspondence with HDC ACP 15 (348/2011)