1. Minutes and Detailed Record
a) Minutes of 16th November 2010 ACP 1 (347/2011) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 16th November 2010 meeting ACP 2 (347/2011) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (347/2011) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Bug Oil ACP - 5/2 (347/2011) (aqua blue)
Members will receive an update on discussions following ACP 346
b) Future of the ACP - ACP 18 (347/2011) (aqua blue)
Members will receive an update on plans to reconstitute the ACP as an Expert Committee, and progress on the recruitment process
c) Other Matters Arising - ACP 5 (347/2011)
4. Application for first inclusion of Penflufen in Annex I of 91/414/EEC and for UK provisional approval (PPPR), in the product ‘BYF 14182 FS 050’ formulated as a flowable concentrate for seed treatment containing 50 g a.s/L penflufen ACP 7 (347/2011) (lilac)
Penflufen is a new carboxamide fungicide. A commercial level of approval is being requested for the use of ‘BYF 14182 FS 050’, a flowable concentrate for seed treatment (FS) formulation containing 50 g active substance per litre (a.s/L) penflufen for use as a potato seed treatment for control of seed borne rhizoctonia solani. The UK is also the Rapporteur for inclusion of this active substance in Annex I of 91/414/EEC.
5. PIAP Reports 2009-2010 ACP 9 (347/2011) (vivid yellow)
The ACP will consider the latest PIAP Reports.
6. The ACP Annual Report 2010 ACP 12 (347/2011) (green)
Members will consider the first draft for the Annual Report of 2010.
7. Update from the ACP Working Groups
The Chairman will provide a short verbal update on progress from the Bystander Risk Assessment Working Group (BRAWG) and Pesticide Adverse Health Effects Surveillance (PAHES) Working Group.
8. EFSA Public Consultation on Guidance on risk assessment concerning potential risks arising from applications of nanoscience and nanotechnologies to food and feed ACP 17 (347/2011) (pink)
Members will consider a response to this consultation
9. Date of the next meeting:
ACP 348 to be held in Conference Rooms 1-3, Foss House, York, on Tuesday 15 March 2011, commencing 11.00am.
10. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
Rodenticides in predatory birds ACP 6 (347/2011)
FOI Request – J Thunder ACP 8 (347/2011)
CoPSAC Consultation ACP Comments ACP 10 (347/2011)
Implementing European Pesticides Legislation Consultation Response ACP 11 (347/2011)
Cache County Study ACP 14 (347/2011)
First UK approval for use of Metarhizium anisoplieae var. anisopliae (strain F52)’ ACP 15 (347/2011)
FOI Request – T Watson MP ACP 16 (347/2011)