1. Minutes of previous Meeting
a) Minutes of 16th March 2010 ACP 1 (343/2010) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 16th March 2010 meeting ACP 2 (343/2010) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (343/2010) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) ACP Open Meeting 2010 ACP 16 (343/2010) (aqua blue)
b) Other matters arising ACP 5 (343/2010) (aqua blue)
4. Application for UK provisional approval (PPPR) for ‘Enzicur’ containing potassium iodide and potassium thiocyanate ACP 6 (343/2010) (yellow)
Enzicur is a new plant protection product containing potassium iodide and potassium thiocyanate for use as a curative product against powdery mildew. Both active substances are new to the EU. They have been evaluated by the Netherlands acting as Rapporteur Member State and are currently awaiting EU peer review for inclusion in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC.
5. Application for UK provisional approval (PPPR) for ‘BAS 651 00F’ containing the new active substance BAS 650F ACP 7 (343/2010) (pink)
‘BAS 651 00F’ is a new plant protection product containing BAS 650F and Dimethomorph for use as an agricultural fungicide against late blight (Phytophthora infestans) in potatoes. BAS 650F is an active substances which is new to the EU and The Netherlands are the Rapporteur Member State for the evaluation. Their evaluation is currently awaiting EU peer review for inclusion in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC. Dimethomorph is an existing active substance already included in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC.
6. CRD implementation programme for the EU pesticides package ACP 8 (343/2010) (green)
CRD will update the Committee on progress with the implementation programme and key issues that are arising.
7. Update on Pesticide Usage Surveys ACP 12 (343/2010) (salmon)
This paper outlines changes to the structure and management of the pesticide usage survey programme and an update on the tendering process
8. Short Report from Working Groups ACP 15 (343/2010) (grey)
The Secretary will provide short reports on the recent meetings of the Pesticide Adverse Health Effects Working Group (PAHES) and Bystander Risk Assessment Working Group (BRAWG).
9. Date of the next meeting:
ACP 344 on 29th June 2010 commencing 11am in Conference Rooms 1, 2 and 3, Foss House, York
10. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
Response to Japanese Knotweed Consultation ACP 9 (343/2010)
Principles/Scientific Advice to Government ACP 10 (343/2010)
Letter to DG Defra ACP 13 (343/2010)
Consultation Response ACP 14 (343/2010)