337th Meeting on 12th May 2009 at 11:00 am
1. Minutes and Detailed Record
a) Minutes of 17th March 2009 ACP 1 (337/2009) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 17th March 2009 meeting ACP 2 (337/2009) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (337/2009) (white)
3. Matters arising: ACP 5 (337/2009) (aqua blue)
4. Bixafen ACP 6 (337/2009) (pink)
Members will consider a position paper from the applicant for Bixafen.
5. Applications for the use of ‘Forefront’ and ‘Runway’ (now known as ‘Mileway’) water in oil emulsion formulations containing 30 g/l aminopyralid and 100 g/l fluroxyypyr, as agricultural herbicide and horticultural/industrial herbicide on grassland and amenity grassland. ACP 7 (337/2009) (green)
Members will consider the applications for the re-instatement of approvals for products containing aminopyralid.
6. Bystander Update
Members will receive a short report of the discussions at the Committee on Toxicity
7. Exosex SPTab ACP 12 (337/2009) (lilac)
Members will consider the current position concerning ‘Exosex SPTab’ a pheromone-based insect mating disruptor. This product has not previously been approved for any uses under the Control of Pesticides Regulations (COPR).
8. Pesticide Usage Surveys Consultation ACP 17 (337/2009) (bright green)
Members will consider a draft reply to this consultation paper
9. Report from the Environmental Panel ACP 9 (337/2009) (cream)
Members will receive a report of discussions from the 104th Meeting of the Environment Panel, held on 23rd April 2009.
10. Report from the Medical & Toxicology Panel
Members will receive a brief verbal update from the Chair of the Medical & Toxicology Panel held on11th May 2009.
11. Date of the next meeting:
ACP 338 on 30 June 2009 in Conference Rooms 1, 2 and 3, Foss House, York.
12. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
General Honey Bee issues ACP 8 (337/2009)
NemGuard Correspondence ACP 13 (337/2009)
FSA nutrition research consultation ACP response ACP 15 (337/2009)
Garden pesticides and children’s exposure update ACP 16 (337/2009)
Position Paper – First UK Approval for the use of Beauveria bassiana (strain ATCC 74040) ACP 18 (337/2009