336th Meeting on 17th March 2009 at 11:00 am
1. Minutes and Detailed Record
a) Minutes of 27th January 2009 ACP 1 (336/2009) (white);
b) Detailed record of discussion 27th January 2009 meeting ACP 2 (336/2009) (white).
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (336/2009) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Feed back from Committee on Mutagenicity meeting discussion on thresholds of mutagenic activity;
b) Other matters Arising ACP 5 (336/2009) (aqua blue).
4. Pyroxsulam ACP 7 (336/2009) (yellow)
Members will consider new information from the applicant in support of a reconsideration of the previously agreed toxicological reference values for the active substance pyroxsulam.
5. Bixafen ACP 6 (336/2009) (pink)
Members will consider a new active substance evaluation for Annex I inclusion and first commercial approval in the UK of bixafen on cereals.
6. Garden pesticides and children’s exposure ACP 9 (336/2009) (bright green)
Members will consider a short paper outlining the outcome of the consultation with the Crop Protection Association’s Garden Group.
7. FSA nutrition research consultation ACP 13 (336/2009) (vivid yellow)
Members will consider this consultation. Annex D, section 5, page 70 onwards refers to the dietary survey data that PSD, ACP and PRC use in consumer risk assessments.
8. Pesticide Usage Surveys Consultation ACP 12 (336/2009) (lilac)
Members will consider this consultation document.
9. Date of the next meeting:
ACP 337 on 12th May 2009 in Conference Rooms 1, 2 and 3, Foss House, York.
10. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
Correspondence with GM Freeze ACP 10 (336/2009).
FOI Request Tom Bals – Spray Drift ACP 11 (336/2009).