1. Minutes of previous meeting
a) Minutes of 11th November 2008 ACP 1 (335/2009) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 11th November 2008 meeting ACP 2 (335/2009) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (335/2009) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Nemguard – Detailed Record discussion ACP 7 (335/2009) (aqua blue)
b) Other matters Arising ACP 5 (335/2009) (aqua blue)
4. Application for UK provisional approval (PPPR) for Movento containing spirotetramat ACP 10 (335/2009) (yellow)
Spirotetramat is a new insecticide formulated as Movento, an oil dispersion formulation for use on lettuce, spinach and brassicas.
5. Annual PIAP, NPIS and Human Health Surveys
a) PIAP ACP 18 (335/2009) (vivid yellow)
b) NPIS SurveyACP 17 (335/2009) (vivid yellow)
c) Annual Human Health Incident Survey Results ACP 9 (335/2009) (pink)
Members will consider the most recent surveys of human health incidents.
6. Draft Annual Report ACP 14 (335/2009) (grey)
Members will discuss the first draft of the 2008 Annual Report
7. WEBFRAM – from Environmental Panel ACP 6 (335/2009) (cream)
Members will consider a paper from the Environmental Panel of the ACP
8. Conjugated Residue Behaviour: Impact on Human Health Assessment ACP 13 (335/2009) (salmon)
Members will consider the findings of two recent linked Defra science projects.
9. Date of the next meeting:
ACP 336 on 17th March 2009 in Conference Rooms 1, 2 and 3, Foss House, York.
10. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
Document from Mrs H Breyer MEP on impact of new pesticide regulation ACP 11 (335/2009)
First UK approval of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713) – Position Paper ACP 12 (335/2009)
Poisoning of Animals ACP 15 (335/2009)
Revised Impact Report ACP 16 (335/2009)