1. Minutes and Detailed Record
a) Minutes of 13th May 2008 ACP 1 (333/2008) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 13th May 2008 meeting ACP 2 (333/2008) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (333/2008) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Other matters Arising ACP 5 (333/2008) (aqua blue)
4. Ethaboxam ACP 10 (333/2008) (vivid yellow)
Members will consider further data submitted in support of this application.
5. HSE Report into operator and worker exposure arising from the use of Alpha C 6ED ACP 11 (333/2008) (green)
Following a small number of reported ill health effects from forestry workers planting saplings treated with 'Alpha C 6ED', HSE conducted a study into the exposure of 11 planters and 1 operator arising from the use of this product. The study makes a number of conclusions and recommendations which are considered in this paper. The Committee is asked to consider this report and the surrounding issues and give their views on what if any action now needs to be taken.
6. Thiamethoxam Monitoring Data ACP 9 (333/2008) (lilac)
Members will consider studies submitted to meet the requirement for post approval monitoring of birds and mammals.
7. Revision of ACP Publications Scheme ACP 6 (333/2008) (yellow)
The Information Commissioner has prepared and approved a model publication scheme under the Freedom of Information Act which any public authority, including non departmental public authorities, may adopt. Members will consider a draft guidance document that has been prepared in accordance with the model scheme.
8. Human Health Strategy Meeting ACP 7 (333/2008) (grey)
ACP Members who attended the Human Health Strategy Meeting on 23 July 2008 will give a short verbal report on the discussions from the meeting
9. Report from the medical and toxicology panel ACP 12 (333/2008) (pink)
The Chair of the ACP ’s Medical and Toxicology Panel will give a verbal report on the meeting held on 15th September 2008
10. Plans for ACP open meeting 2008 ACP 8 (333/2008) (bright green)
Members will discuss arrangements for the ACP annual open meeting to be held on Monday 10th November 2008 .
11. Date of the next meeting:
ACP Open Meeting commencing 11am on Monday 10th November, followed by ACP 334 on Tuesday 11th November commencing 10am , both at the Monk Bar Hotel, York.
12. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
Revised UK Pesticides Strategy and consultation outcome document ACP 13 (333/2008)
Reply to consultation on Farm and Garden Chemicals Act ACP 14 (333/2008)
Response to consultation on Farm and Garden Chemicals Act ACP 14/1 (333/2008)
Pesticide Usage Survey Mushroom crops ACP 15 (333/2008)
Consultation on Natural England Draft Enforcement Policy A CP 16 (333/2008)
Letter to Minister and Minister’s reply re replacement of 91/414/EC ACP 17 (333/2008)