1. Minutes and Detailed Record of ACP 327 18th SEPTEMBER 2007
1. a) Minutes of 18th September 2007 ACP 1 (328/2007)(white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 18th September 2007 meeting ACP 2 (328/2007) (white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (328/2007) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) The ACP Open Meeting
b) Draft reply to consultation on pesticides regulation ACP 15 (328/2007) (aqua blue)
c) Minutes from the Sept meeting of the Medical and Toxicology Panel ACP 21 (328/2007) (aqua blue)
d) Other Matters Arising ACP 5 (328/2007 (aqua blue)
4. Residues Summary for the use of chlorpropham in potato stores ACP 9 (328/2007) (vivid yellow)
The active substance chlorpropham is included on Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC and existing products are now being considered in accordance with the Uniform Principles. This document outlines a summary of residues data. Members views are sought on these data.
5. First evaluation for UK provisional approval of pyroxsulam ACP 6 (328/2007) (pink)
Pyroxsulam is a new herbicide, for the control of grasses and broad leaved weeds in winter cereals. The formulation ‘GF-1274’, is a water dispersible granule containing 7.5% w/w pyroxsulam and 7.5% w/w cloquintocet mexyl (safener). The UK is also Rapporteur for inclusion of this active substance in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC.
6. Application for UK provisional approval for Crusoe containing ipconazole ACP 8 (328/2007) (green)
Ipconazole is a new triazole fungicide formulated as ‘Crusoe’ a micro-emulsion (ME) seed-treatment proposed for use on winter and spring wheat and barley seed. The UK is also rapporteur for inclusion of this active substance in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC
7. PIAP ACP 13 (328/2007) (bright green)
Members will discuss PIAP Reports with its Chairman
8. Application for approval of ‘Nemguard’ as an agricultural/horticultural nematacide for use on carrots and parsnips ACP 10 (328/2007) (lilac)
‘NEMguard Granules’ containing 45% w/w garlic juice concentrate (Allium sativum extract) is proposed for use as an agricultural/horticultural nematicide on carrots and parsnips.
9. Monitoring of medical and scientific literature for epidemiological studies ACP 7 (328/2007) (cream)
This paper was considered at the 33rd Meeting of the Medical and Toxicology Panel and is presented to Members for consideration and information
10. Update from the Pesticides Forum meeting in October ACP 20 (328/2007) (grey)
The Chairman of the Forum will provide a short update of discussions at the recent meeting.
11. Date of the next meeting
ACP 329 on Tuesday January 29th 2008 , commencing 11am , at the Monk Bar Hotel, York.
12. Any other business
Information Papers (white)
- FOI Response to Mr A C Watson ACP 11 (328/2007)
- Position Paper - First UK approval for the use of Bifenazate ACP 12 (328/2007)
- Position paper – First UK approval for the use of flazasulfuron’ ACP 14 (328/2007)
- Ethaboxam Thanks to COM ACP 16 (328/2007)
- Response to Mrs J Williams ACP 17 (328/2007)
- ACP request for advice for Amateur Action Plan Group ACP 18 (328/2007)
- ACP Response to Consultation on Thematic Strategy ACP 19 (328/2007)
- Research Programme Steering Group ACP 22 (328/2007)