1. a) Minutes of 30 January 2007 ACP 1 (324/2007) (white)
b) Detailed record of discussion 30 January 2007meeting ACP2 (324/2007)(white)
2. Secretary’s Report ACP 3 (324/2007) (white)
3. Matters arising:
a) Other Matters Arising ACP 15 (324/2007)(aqua blue)
4. Spirodiclofen - application for provisional authorisation ACP 6 (324/2007)(lilac)
Spirodiclofen is new insecticide for use in horticultural crops. It is currently under evaluation in the EU for inclusion in Annex I of Directive 91/414/EEC. Provisional Approval has been requested in the UK for use on apples, pears, strawberries and ornamentals.
5. Application for UK provisional approval (PPPR) for Revus containing mandipropamid ACP 12 (324/2007) (green)
Mandipropamid is a new fungicide formulated as Revus, a suspension concentrate formulation for use on potatoes against blight. Where possible, the PSD evaluation has been based on the EU draft assessment report (DAR) of the Rapporteur Member State (RMS) Austria. The DAR is circulated as a supporting document to the PSD evaluation.
6. Gramoxone Inteon: proposed formulation change for a liquid paraquat product. ACP 10 (324/2007) (yellow)
The advice of members is sought on the implications for human safety of the proposed replacement of the 'stench agent' in this product with a less offensive 'olfactory alerting agent.’
7. Tolylfluanid and the possible formation of nitrosamines in drinking water following treatment with ozone ACP 17 (324/2007)(Orange)
Products containing tolylfluanid have recently been voluntarily suspended because of issues with a metabolite which may in the course of treatment of water for the public supply, be converted into a nitrosamine. This issue was first identified in Germany. This paper outlines the background and the current position in the UK and sets out a proposal for further action
8. Consideration of Agenda for next Open Meeting ACP 9 (324/2007) (vivid yellow)
The Committee will consider suggestions made at the 7th Annual Open Meeting held in November 2006 for topics for discussion at the 8th Open Meeting to be held on 12th November 2007.
9. Report from the Pesticides Forum ACP 14 (324/2007) (cream)
Members will consider a verbal report from the Chairman of the Pesticides Forum.
10. Date of the next meeting: 15 May 2007 at the Monk Bar Hotel, York.
11. Any other business:
Information Papers (white)
OECD Microbial Contaminant Limits ACP 5 (324/2007) (white)
Position Paper - First UK Approval for the use of Indoxacarb ACP 7 (324/2007) (white)
Toxicology and the Mouse update ACP 8 (324/2007) (white)
Position Paper - First UK Approval for Laminarin ACP 11 (324/2007) (white)
Letter to PIAP re Pesticides Incidents Report 2005-06 ACP 13 (324/2007) (white)
Letter to Chairman from Minister re: rodenticides ACP 16 (324/2007) (white)